In Person at The Inn at Spanish Head in Lincoln City
Annual Meeting 2023
14th & 15th
Lodging Group Rates:
- $175-$275 Depending on room selection (studio and suites have kitchen options, all rooms have an ocean view)
- Be sure to call the venue and let them know you are part of the OSRT Annual Meeting and Conference. You can reach their reservation department at 541-996-2161.
Enjoy the ocean breeze and reconnect with one another at the beautiful Oregon coast. We are offering an exciting opportunity to gather as colleagues while earning continuing education credit.
The volunteer group with OSRT is continuing work on curating our exciting return to an in-person Annual Meeting. It’s hard to believe it will have been 4 years since we’ve celebrated this event together face-to-face. Registration is available beginning February 1st, with discounted rates ending on March 1st. Register early to save your spot* and save money.
- Early bird registration (ends on March 1st): members $200 for two days, non-members $250 for two days
- Late registration (rates increase $25 beginning March 2nd): members $225 for two days, non-members $275 for two days
- One day only (choose either Friday or Saturday, no early bird discount available): members $125 for one day, non-members $175 for one day
- Combo deal: $295 for two days and OSRT membership!
- Students: $125 for two days, $75 for one day (specify Friday or Saturday)
This educational event is offered in person only, with no remote viewing option.
*Note: Registration is limited given the uncertainty of how many professionals can return to in person events. Our organization manages membership funds, and we strive to maintain a balanced budget.