The ASRT Student to Leadership Development Program offers multiple
students a chance to get to know the ASRT and OSRT, attend
educational sessions, and network with medical imaging and radiation
Selected participants will attend the 2023ASRT Educational Symposium and Annual Governance and House of Delegates Meeting in Reno, Nevada on June 22-25, 2023.
● Airfare, housing, a stipend for meals and other travel expenses.
● An educational program designed just for students.
● A professional mentor assigned for the meeting.
● An insider’s look into the largest association for medical imaging and radiation
● An opportunity to work closely with OSRT board members in the future.
● Must be a student member of the ASRT and OSRT at time of submission.
● Click here for information on how to join OSRT and the ASRT:
o OSRT Membership Information
o ASRT Membership Information
How to Apply
● Submit all required materials directly to the OSRT by November 11, 2022.
● Submit a 500-750 word essay responding to the following prompts:
- Describe previous experiences where you have demonstrated leadership
- How would you grow professionally from your participation in the
Student to Leadership Development Program?
- If selected, how do you plan on giving back to the OSRT?
● Submit a recommendation letter from your program director, which includes a
statement that you have their approval to attend the 2023 ASRT Educational
Symposium and Annual Governance and House of Delegates Meeting, June
22-25, 2023 in Reno, Nevada.
- Submit your completed application directly to the OSRT, (this application replaces the online ASRT application) Oregon Society of Radiologic Technologists Email: email@example.com
Applications close on November 11, 2022 and participants will be notified no later
than December 1, 2022. Information and correspondence from ASRT will begin in
January 2023. Up to two student OSRT members will be selected to participate.
Those selected will be required to complete a short online application for the ASRT by
November 11, 2022 as well.
If chosen as one of the OSRT student representatives to the ASRT Student to
Leadership Development Program the recipient will be asked to do one of the
following: Write a brief article for the OSRT website/newsletter about their
experience as a participant in the Student to Leadership Development Program.
Attend the OSRT Annual Conference in Lincoln City, OR on April 14-15, 2023 and
volunteer for 4 hours at the annual conference; OR attend two meetings, one OSRT
Board meeting prior to and one Student Action Committee meeting after attending
the ASRT Student to Leadership Development Program.